It’s a meme, thanks to Candace.
1. We have to post these rules beore we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here are eight random facts about me. I’m including some that some of you know, because some of you don’t know them.
1. I once made a pumpkin pie from scratch, meaning, from taking a whole pumpkin and cutting it up and baking it and scraping the pumpkin stuff out instead of using canned pumpkin — and I don’t even like pumpkin pie.
2. I am the only person in the history of the Nicholl Fellowships in Screenwriting who was a finalist twice with two different scripts, and won.
3. An early version of the script that won once had Sissy Spacek, Gary Oldman and Alfred Molina attached with Melanie Mayron to direct, and still didn’t get produced. Sigh.
4. If someone has a few million to toss our way, we could rectify that error. Ahem.
5. My favorite Cowboys are Harvey Martin (may he R.I.P.) and Michael Irvin.
6. My father was at Dealey Plaza when President Kennedy was shot.
7. I have an older sister.
8. I married my high school sweetheart.
I don’t know 8 people who would want to be tagged or wouldn’t mind being tagged, so I won’t tag anybody. But if you want to be tagged, please respond here and let me know and then do the meme!